The DeskCycle is the highest quality under-desk exercise bike available.
Get exercise no matter where you are with the DeskCycle under desk bike, whether you’re working, watching TV or just relaxing on your couch.
The DeskCycle is an under desk bike that uses magnetic resistance to give you a smooth, quiet workout.
The low 10-inch pedal height makes it possible to use it while working at desks as low as 27 inches by a person who is 5' 8 inches or shorter. You may have to lower your chair. Taller people will need a taller desk or should consider the DeskCycle Ellipse.
Using the DeskCycle pedal exerciser under your desk is the perfect way to exercise while seated at work, at home, at school or anywhere else you’re seated for extended periods of time.
The DeskCycle-2 is the same top quality bike as the DeskCycle with the addition of:
- an adjustable leg,
- a larger LCD 6-function display.
Set the maximum pedal height to 10 inches like the DeskCycle, or drop it down to 9 inches to give you more desk clearance.
The DeskCycle-2 will work at a desk as short as 27 inches. Persons over 5'10" will need a taller desk. Taller people will need a taller desk or should consider the DeskCycle Ellipse.
Use at work or home - Use while on your phone, watching TV, playing video games or any time you're sitting still and your legs are free. It's great for general exercise and physical therapy.
Smooth and Quiet Magnetic Resistance - Pedal away quietly without disturbing your coworkers or family members. The DeskCycle has ultra-smooth smooth pedal motion. This makes pedaling the DeskCycle an unconscious activity so you can focus your attention on your work or other activities. This is achieved by combining magnetic resistance and a precision flywheel with an effective weight of 40 lbs.
Wide resistance range with 8 resistance levels - More than twice the resistance range of the other pedal exercisers; 8 calibrated resistance settings; from very easy to more than you need.
The DeskCycle Ellipse is the newest member of the DeskCycle family, and following in their footsteps, it is the highest-quality under desk elliptical on the market.
- Works at desks as short at 24 inches by a person who is 5-feet 10-inches or shorter.
- Ultra-Smooth pedal motion. The high-inertia flywheel keeps the pedals moving at a smooth pace.
- Whisper-quiet operation. This is achieved by using touch-free Magnetic Resistance and 16 precision sealed bearings.
- 8 levels of smooth and quiet Magnetic Resistance
- 17 inch long pedals, let you choose the shape of your elliptical motion by where you place your feet,
- Large LCD, display counts up to 100,000 revolutions and 10,000 minutes. Displays Revolutions, RPM, Time and Calories.
- Compatible with Kensington lock (sold separately). This enables you to secure your investment to your desk.
- Padded handle lets you carry the Ellipse close to your body as you would a briefcase.
- Quick and easy assembly. Just insert the foot panels and tighten the 4 screws.
- Designed for use while sitting only! Standing on the pedals can cause injury to you and the bike.
Minimum Desk Height
27 inches by a person who is 5 foot 8 inches or shorter.
27 inches by a person who is 5 foot 10 inches or shorter.
24 inches by a person who is 6 feet or shorter.
Warranty and money-back guarantee
Full One Year Warranty
The DeskCycle is covered by a full one year warranty.
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason you decide that the DeskCycle is not for you, simply return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. We even pay for return shipping.
Exercise while you work
When you spend long hours at the office, finding time to exercise can be a real challenge. Office exercise equipment enables you to get healthy exercise at your desk — even as you take calls, manage projects and handle daily business. Your mind stays focused while your body is active.
Benefits of Office Exercise Equipment
Everybody knows how important it is to stay active. Through exercise, you reap a long list of health benefits and may even prevent certain diseases. This is especially the case in contrast to long periods of sitting, which can wreak havoc on the body. Consider some of the key benefits that come from using desk exercise equipment regularly:
- Burning more calories
- Better joint health
- Stronger muscles
- Improved blood circulation
- Reduced stress levels
- More energy
- Greater productivity in the workplace
- Better concentration
- Less restless energy
- Better sleep quality and habits
When it comes to desk exercise at work, DeskCycle is the company that makes it easy. Shop our selection to find the right exercise equipment for you, and place your order today!