DeskCycle Under Desk Bike
In Stock Free 3-Day Shipping
Get exercise no matter where you are with the DeskCycle under desk bike. Get healthy exercise while you’re working, watching TV or just relaxing on your couch.
The DeskCycle is an under desk bike that uses magnetic resistance to give you a smooth, quiet workout. Its 10-inch pedal height makes it possible to use it with desks as low as 27 inches.
Using the DeskCycle pedal exerciser under your desk is the perfect way to exercise while seated at work, at home, at school or anywhere else you’re seated for extended periods of time.
DeskCycle-2 Under Desk Bike
In Stock - Free 3-Day Shipping
The same high-quality bike as the DeskCycle, but with the added ability to lower the pedals by another inch and a larger 6- function LCD display.
The DeskCycle 2 is an under-desk bike with pedal heights of 9 inches. This is the lowest pedal height of any under-desk exercise bike in the marketplace.
Quiet to operate and able to work with desks as low as 27 inches, the DeskCycle 2 is the perfect tool for exercising while seated at work, at home, at school or anywhere that you spend time.
Maximize your productivity and exercise while you manage other tasks! With the DeskCycle 2, it’s never been more convenient or effective to exercise.
Exercise while you work
When you spend long hours at the office, finding time to exercise can be a real challenge. This is why you need office exercise equipment, which allows you to get healthy exercise at your desk — even as you take calls, manage projects and handle daily business. Your mind stays focused while your body is active — working out, right where you are.
Benefits of Office Exercise Equipment
Everybody knows how important it is to stay active. Through exercise, you reap a long list of health benefits and may even prevent certain diseases. This is especially the case in contrast to long periods of sitting, which can wreak havoc on the body. Consider some of the key benefits that come from using desk exercise equipment regularly:
- Burning more calories
- Better joint health
- Stronger muscles
- Improved blood circulation
- Reduced stress levels
- More energy
- Greater productivity in the workplace
- Better concentration
- Less restless energy
- Better sleep quality and habits
How to Choose the Right Desk Exercise Equipment
Your workplace can become your personal fitness studio when you use exercise equipment that can be used at your desk. How do you pick the right product(s)? With so many options on the market today, from desk bikes to chair exercises, for what should you be looking? To help answer these questions, here’s a look at how you can choose the right exercise equipment for you.
- Start with your goals. Are you trying to achieve specific goals through exercise, such as losing weight or improving circulation? Do you want to focus on the upper body, lower body or both? Start with your goal for office exercise, and you’ll be able to search for equipment that targets that goal.
- Consider your desk environment. When it comes to in-office exercise, you need a solution that fits your existing office environment. Will you need to store equipment on-site? If so, is that possible at your office? Would it be better to find an under-the-desk option that can be tucked away out of sight? Consider options that fit your work environment.
- Look for adjustability. The best exercise equipment can adapt to you and your body. Not everyone is the same size, so a desk exercise bike designed for tall people won’t work for someone who is petite. If you find an option that adapts to or benefits different body sizes, you can rest easy that it will fit you.
When it comes to desk exercise at work, DeskCycle is the company that makes it easy. Shop our selection to find the right exercise equipment for you, and place your order today!